Skip to ExploreVA Navigation Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

File a Disagreement

Disagreeing with a Compensation Decision

Veterans disagreeing with a disability compensation decision must use VA Form 21-0958, Notice of Disagreement, to start an appeal on any compensation decision VA issues on or after March 24, 2015.

Download Now

Veterans and survivors seeking pension or survivor benefits are not required to use this Notice of Disagreement form at this time.

If you are mailing your form, find the address of your regional benefit office on this interactive map.


Don’t Miss Out on VA Benefits

Answer some questions and find out if you may be eligible.